Saturday, May 15, 2010

• » вιятн∂αソ ωιѕнєѕ ƒяσм мαнα « •










Today the angels blessed one little person,blessed him with everything they had!they gave him a beautiful facea beautifaul voicea beautiful heart and a beautiful personality and said they'd watch over him in the years ahead!i believe those angels did such a great job that they turned that beautiful person into an angel as well!this special angel means so much to me n you knw vinay wo angel kn ha??wo tum ho..



there are a few people who bring a smile on my face in the worst moments of my lyf.. you are one such blessing that God bestowed over me ..

from complete strangers to today ..it has been a wonderful journey wid you
Before I got in touch with you, I used to gaze at stars But after I met you, I started believing that stars do fall on Earth.. To me smile is more audible than laughter as some joys are well explained in silence. And trust me a quite smile of mine would be an answer if I would be asked whether I enjoy n love to be with you.. pplz say flower spring up wherever friends walk. And you know my dear I see the whole garden of my life which is full of such blossoms and that’s just because of you
i can blame it all to fate the way we met ..known him for past 10 months.. , this guy is juz too gud for words to xplain.. vinay is a cool kinda jolly,polly,lolly guy, always talking.. Alwayz searching for the gud n funny environment and will not let you get bored..a very cooperative,friendly, caring,charming,understanding,rocking,decent,mature,loving,Sweet,Lovely,Darling, Adorable, Cute,Beautiful,Intelligent,Hot, SeXy , innocent, GracEfUl, sweet nAtUrEd,Angelic,tender-hearted,gorgeous, Awesome, Lullaby , Gracious , ChOcolate,
Kind Hearted,Lively, Funny ,Energetic, Dream boy, Faithful, Independent ,Lollipop, Sincere,trustworthy n soft-hearted person with NO ATTITUDE PROBLEM.

His mood swings sumtyms wid out any pronounced reason but jst thori c mithi mithi batein makes him haha hoho hehe khikhi ..week ma hum 2no ki ik fi8 compulsary hoti ha ..hr larai ki minimum duration half day n maxium one n half day hoti ha..while fi8ing v both bhv lyk TOM n JERRY jin ko larna b ha n sath ma b rehna ha ..larty hoe ik 2sry ko 50tyms bie krty hein phr b bak bak krty rehty hein us wqt tk jb tk mra net d.c nhi hota ..khair hum jitna b lar lein 4 me he z jst lyk KURKURE [Theda hai per mera hai]

vinay is as deep as an ocean .as gem as a diamond..
As sweet as honey..As beautiful as a flower..as pure as an angel..as cool as deep freeze icecream..
As bright as a star..As romantic as a red rose..
As genuine as a teardrop..
As innocent as a newly born baby..As rare as a four leaf clover..As down-to-earth as the ground..As precious as passing youth..As valuable as pure truth


He z a wonderfullll person to the core..a genuine n kindhearted man who has a lot of appetite for love n laughter ... a lovely companion to share ur joys n sorrows .. for me he is someone who always wid me widout calling and knows me through thick and thin..for me he z one who is there to share my happiness as much as to lend a shoulder when i break down. Without telling, he is the only n olny one who knows when im acting and when im in need of him ..when ever I get down he knows something is wrong.. he always manages to bring that twinkle in my eyes no matter how low m feeling oderwise. vinay is price-less. His worth is beyond words and his presence in my life is totally something i thank God for.His impression on me is impossible to erase. Like a memory etched in ones brain or a name carved in stone

I feel very left out n lonely if I don’t get my daily dose of love, affection n care frm him . my day completes wid talking to him , we talk from nothing to everytihng n shares our biggest n even smallest things of our routine lyf wid one-another .inshort a total blessing he is to me ,!! He is someone that has actually made a big difference to me. someone that i love the most and thank to Allah in my heart everyday of every week. someone that is a reason for me being alive. Somethings can never be expressed in words... somethings we feel from heart and keep it safe .... vinay z really very precious to me and words can never express what he’s to me.
no one knows vinay cmplty. Many of can smile laugh talk lie or what ever they wana do about him...but they will never know him..they can never get to know him as i have. they will never get to see the side of him that i have

he's my angelhe's my castle he's my defence.he’s my strength…he’s my sweetheart he’s my lovehe’s my power..and I proudly say he’s my lyf ..
if i owned the Flowers I'd give him every petal!
if i owned the sun I'd give him every ray!
if i owned the world I'd give him every day!

I’d write volumes on him but ill give it a rest.
Todays your birthday vinay, its time to celebrate it's your special day n dis day z sooooooooo much much muchhhhhhh special 4 me too jst cz of you my sweetu..
On ur birthday I wish u much pleasure and joy

I hope all of ur wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight

And ur birthday be perfect for u
Wish u once again a sweet,caramelized,sugar icing coated,fudgey,double choco mallow,yummmmmy,creamy,whipped,milky.shaky ,cakey ,happy shappy BIRTHDAY
Tak e care n I hope that u will always remain a part of my “present” today n tomorrow
wish u the bestest and 360 deg. success in ur life
luv u alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Stay Great..
ChEeRzZz....

keeeeeeeppppp smiling...with love .. MAHA



5 comments:

  1. • » нєソ νιηαソ нσρє тмкσ ソє ѕв α¢нα ℓgє gα :) ωιѕн υ αησтня ソєαя σƒ נσソ ℓαυgнтєя нαρριηєѕѕ ѕυяρяιѕєѕ η ƒυη.. α νяソ нαρρソ ѕнαρρソ в∂αソ тσ υ « •

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u so much maha... and thanks a trillion for this lovely gift :)

    meri itni tarif aaj tak nahi hui jitni ek bar me kar di tumne :P .. :)

    kya bolu... words bhi dhokha de rahe hain... :)

    bas . tm sab janti hi ho .... sab kuch :)

    love u so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bar bar open kar raha hu kuch likhne k liye.. but
    jitni baar prh rha hu isko utni baar . soch raha hu k words kaha jaa rahe hain :)

    sach me maha tum khhud se hi samajh lo .. words nahi nikal rahe muh se :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :(

    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,

    ~~~~~~~~~~~




    kaha kho gaya sab :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many of can smile laugh talk lie or what ever they wana do about him...but they will never know him..they can never get to know him as i have. they will never get to see the side of him that i have



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    :-( really.. no body could ever know me the way u did :-(

    ReplyDelete